Administrative stuff...

This is the place to look for information on the Forum - keep an eye on the posts here to stay in-the-loop about changes or features here at BobEdwards.Info!
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Administrative stuff...

Post by CharlieSummers »

Just a quick reminder; if you have any questions or comments about the website here, just hit the "PM" or "Email" buttons below my posts, or the "Contact the Webmaster" button over on the left and drop me a note. I'll be glad to help any way I can.

(The "AIM" or "ICQ" buttons aren't currently the best choice, at least until I get the local linux box running again...)

I'm almost caught up from the short vacation we took; should have the Bob Edwards Weekend data from the last few weeks posted by the end of the day today. (The Previous Guest section is never updated until I have listened to the entire show, so the information is as accurate as these aging ears can manage.)

CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Re: Administrative stuff...

Post by CharlieSummers »

CharlieSummers wrote:(The "AIM" or "ICQ" buttons aren't currently the best choice, at least until I get the local linux box running again...)
I forgot to mention; it is running again, so my ICQ and AIM accounts are operational and monitored most of the day. I should warn you that I have my privacy settings to only accept IMs from those on the buddy list, so make a request mentioning this website. (And if you send in Cyrillic, you're likely to get a nasty response... ;)
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info