Apologies, folks...

This is the place to look for information on the Forum - keep an eye on the posts here to stay in-the-loop about changes or features here at BobEdwards.Info!
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Apologies, folks...

Post by CharlieSummers »

I am terribly far behind in updating the Previous Guests calendar, and for that I apologize. I also should note that currently the media links (books, CDs, etc.) in the calendar are broken, and do not work.

No excuses, I've been dealing with some personal issues, compounded by a series of computer failures, some still not resolved.

I will get this information updated and link issues resolved as quickly as possible, but please remember this site, while a labor of love, is a hobby and not a business, so it unfortunately needs to take a back seat to family and business.

Thanks for your understanding.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Post by CharlieSummers »

The Previous Guests calendar links should now be corrected; while the calendar is still woefully behind, at least the books/CDs/DVDs linked there should no longer be broken. Please let me know if you find any that are still broken, or direct to the wrong item. And a note that any purchases from Barnes and Nobel using those links will earn us a few pennies to keep the lights on, so any and all would be appreciated.

I'll be catching up on the calendar as soon as I get the schedule page for the "Bob-a-Thon" together.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info