More from Father Greg Boyle

Hear something amazing on today's Bob Edwards Show? Something or someone to gripe about? Something that moved you? This is the place to discuss today's XM Radio show with other fans!
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

More from Father Greg Boyle

Post by CharlieSummers »

This morning's interview with Father Greg Boyle of <a href="http://www.homeboy-industries.org/">Homeboy Industries</a> was great, but it made me want to hear more, so I went back to the August 11, 2005 <em>Bob Edwards Show</em> and listened again to the first time Bob sat down with Fr. Boyle.

I thought others, especially those who weren't subscribers to XM Satellite Radio back in 2005, might want to give it a listen, too, so here it is. You can play it directly from this embedded player:

<table align="center"><tr><td align="center"><script language="JavaScript" src="audio/audio-player.js"></script><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="audio/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"><param name="movie" value="audio/player.swf"><param name="FlashVars" value="playerID=1&bg=0xffcc00&soundFile=sounds/20050811_bob_edwards_show_xmpr_032.mp3"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="menu" value="false"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></object><br><b><font size="-1">The Bob Edwards Show for August 11, 2005</font></b></td></tr></table>

(Was kinda cool to again hear my favorite version of the original theme song. And I was a little surprised to realize this episode aired during the month episodes were not dated.)
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info