Left Jab?

Hear something else on XM Public Radio you want to tell others about? It's <EM>your</EM> public radio station, and here's where you talk about what you like..and what you don't like...airing on XMPR.
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Left Jab?

Post by CharlieSummers »

Am I the only one who finds it disquieting that the former Extreme XM program Left Jab is now played on XMPR on Sunday mornings?

I mean, I know there's a place for low-intellect scream-radio, but XMPR?
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Re: Left Jab?

Post by CharlieSummers »

CharlieSummers wrote:Am I the only one who finds it disquieting that the former Extreme XM program Left Jab is now played on XMPR on Sunday mornings?
Apparently not...the shoutfest is finally moving off XMPR, and not a moment too soon. (Of course, their website doesn't mention it, but I heard an advert on Here and Now noting they are moving to channel 167 sometime in December. Anyone who would listen to this program wouldn't be interested in something as intelligent as Here and Now, but I'm glad they ran the promo anyway. And I wonder how long 167 will put up with this show...)
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info