XMPR Schedule

Hear something else on XM Public Radio you want to tell others about? It's <EM>your</EM> public radio station, and here's where you talk about what you like..and what you don't like...airing on XMPR.
Judygalloway

XMPR Schedule

Post by Judygalloway »

I find myself a bit confused by the on-going schedule modifications. Good that they're adding more to the schedule, but confusing when they (for example) change the time of the afternoon Bob re-play. Also, I thought all the shows aired from the east coast time zone, so that we in the west have to accomodate it (e.g., Bob at 8 eastern / 5 pacific), so I've been a little mystified that a couple of shows promos state 2 completely different times, such as X am eastern, Y pm pacific.....
RussGifford
Site Admin

Schedule changes

Post by RussGifford »

YEs - I noticed that today - tried to look something up on another of their channels, and never came CLOSE to finding out when it goig ot be on!

---Russ
---Russ Gifford
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Re: XMPR Schedule

Post by CharlieSummers »

Judygalloway wrote:so I've been a little mystified that a couple of shows promos state 2 completely different times, such as X am eastern, Y pm pacific.....
My favorite is the Edwards show; "8 AM in the east, 7 AM in the west." That's all true, of course, but a little misleading, since that 7 am PDT run is the last reair (10 am EDT).

Poor Russ is in Central...imagine how exciting that must be! ;)
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
RussGifford
Site Admin

Post by RussGifford »

Central. Exciting. Central. Must be a definition of the word 'exciting' that I was previously unaware of....[/quote]
---Russ Gifford