The Kalb Report?

Hear something else on XM Public Radio you want to tell others about? It's <EM>your</EM> public radio station, and here's where you talk about what you like..and what you don't like...airing on XMPR.
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

The Kalb Report?

Post by CharlieSummers »

I don't suppose anyone knows if the latest series installment aired on XMPR Monday evening (8p Eastern)...of course, I didn't hear any ads for the interview with Dan Rather, so I missed it. I have an email into Scott Walterman to see if it will re-air at any time, and if so, I'll let you know.

XMPR really needs to come up with a way to advertise the "specials" on the website, or at least on the news programs. Walterman has told me in the past (when I missed these things) that he runs commercials over the weekends. But I've argued that that isn't much help, since there's music programming over the weekends, which might be cool for terrestrial pubrad stations, but doesn't make any sense on XMPR (it isn't like there aren't a few hundred other music channels on XM...).
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Re: The Kalb Report?

Post by CharlieSummers »

CharlieSummers wrote:I have an email into Scott Walterman to see if it will re-air at any time, and if so, I'll let you know.
It will eventually be re-run, according to Mr. Walterman, but no date set yet; he did say he'd be promoting it once they decided when to run it.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info