Stuck a fork in "XM Nation"

Hear something else on XM Public Radio you want to tell others about? It's <EM>your</EM> public radio station, and here's where you talk about what you like..and what you don't like...airing on XMPR.
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Stuck a fork in "XM Nation"

Post by CharlieSummers »

Looks like Scott Walterman finally gave up on <em>XM Nation;</em> in both runs this weekend (following <em>Planatary Radio,</em> the <em>only</em> other half-hour program aired on XMPR, and a really good show if you can excuse the frat-boy-like exchange at the end) the show was replaced by <em>Blame the Media,</em> a show produced by Fairleigh Dickinson University Radio in New Jersey.

While I'm sorry to see XM Nation dissapear, I'm certainly thrilled that that whole, "goes eclectic" nonsense is toast. I'd like to see the channel produce more XMPR-exclusive stuff not less (other than the Edwards Show, the only other show they have is From the Nation's Capital), but if the choice is between playing Starbucks-like music, or someone else's current events programming, I'll happily take the latter.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info