Politics and Prose becomes Studs Place...

We'll try to keep up with Bob's personal appearances around the country and give lots of advanced notice. This is also the place to post with your own experiences meeting Bob at book signings and fund raisers.
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Politics and Prose becomes Studs Place...

Post by CharlieSummers »

Last evening, Studs Terkel held the crowd at Politics and Prose in thrall. "Moderated" by Bob Edwards (quotes intentional, will explain later), this firebrand answered questions from the audience as well.

I'll get a writeup on the evening posted to the Nostalgic Rumblings blog a little later today, but I wanted to whet your appetite by posting one of the photos from the evening.

Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

C-SPAN Schudles Terkel/Edwards Conversation

Post by CharlieSummers »

According to the C-SPAN website, the conversation between Studs Terkel and XM's Bob Edwards is scheduled for this Saturday (tomorrow) evening, approxmiately 9:45 PM EDT, with a re-air at approximately 1:00 AM EDT Sunday. Set your VCRs.

(BTW, I did post some comments and pics from the evening on the blog - Studs Terkel at Politics and Prose.)

<strong>Edit:</strong> You can find the additional postings and pics of the event on the blog with this search.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info