Bob in Lexington, KY

We'll try to keep up with Bob's personal appearances around the country and give lots of advanced notice. This is also the place to post with your own experiences meeting Bob at book signings and fund raisers.
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Bob in Lexington, KY

Post by CharlieSummers »

From The Lexington Hearld-Leader:
Book Project fund-raiser

Passport to Literacy, a fund-raiser for International Book Project, is 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, 369 West Vine Street.

The event will include an auction, food and live music, and will feature public radio broadcaster Bob Edwards as moderator, with readings from Kentucky authors including Silas House, Sena Jeter Naslund, Ric McGee, Jack DuArte and Jim Tomlinson.

Tickets are $40 in advance, $50 at the door; they're available at Joseph-Beth Booksellers or by calling (859) 254-6771.
Sorry this is so late...I'm commuting to the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention, so I'm not getting much work done here. I'll get caught up in the Previous Guests calendar sometime early next week.
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info