Previous Guests...DONE!

We're taking an outdoor smoke-break in this forum; this is the place to talk about anything and everything under the sun. No fixed topics, just grab a cup of really strong coffee, step outside and join in!
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

Previous Guests...DONE!

Post by CharlieSummers »

I am thrilled, excited (and a little exausted) to tell you all that the "Previous Guests" section is now complete, as of (I am not making this up) today. The database now contains every guest visiting The Bob Edwards Show since the premier, October 4, 2004.

Before you yell at me, I know there is currently no search available (the JCal application I used for the calendar doesn't have one natively, and I haven't had the time to tie one into it), but the data is completely in. If you find any errors of any kind (including spelling, incorrect dates, etc.), please let me know so I can fix it ASAP. My plan is to keep the data current, including the upcoming terrestrial series, Bob Edwards' Weekend.

I've also taken the liberty of linking books, CDs, and videos mentioned on the show to Barnes and Noble, so you can easily purchase any that strike your fancy.

Previous Guests section

Post by Judygalloway »

Chrarlie: you are the BEST!
The BES needs to hire you, I'm thinking. :wink:
CharlieSummers
Site Admin

On the impish side...

Post by CharlieSummers »

...if you get a chance, check out the small addition I made to the Staff Bio page...
Charlie Summers
The comments here are my personal opinion, and not the official opinion of www.bobedwards.info
tps

Post by tps »

I guess Melissa has a second carrer, should her current gig ever fold... :)